Thursday, October 18, 2007

Adan Y Eva edicion limitada seleccion especial


Today I have the opportunity to smoke the Adan Y Eva edicion limitada seleccion especial (Adam and Eve limited edition special selection). With the longest name in the business this cigar has a lot to live up to. This comes in 2 sizes and I am smoking the 7x50 ring Robusto. This cigar is constructed of all Dominican tobacco from filler to binder to wrapper. The wrapper is maduro in a nice oily brown color with a few veins. It is VERY spongy to the touch throughout and has hardly any weight to it.

The pre-draw on this cigar is all leather. The draw is way too easy and similar to a straw with absolutely NO resistance. Once lit up, the leather goes away and a nasty bite is tasted. No matter how many times that I lit it (5 times within an inch) it would not stay lit. It tunneled like a gopher going for a radish. After 20 minutes of relighting and hyperventilating, I threw it at the goat and she wouldn’t even chew it! Perhaps I got a bad one. I had high hopes for this long named AyE. If I could find one, I would give it another try, very frustrating.

Chas

Smok’em if you Got’em

2 comments:

  1. You must have just had a bad one, because I find Adan y Eva cigars to be some of the best around. I keep asking stores near me to carry them, maybe it will catch on.

    ReplyDelete