Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Review of Adidas Elite Team Duffel - Large

Originally submitted at The Sports Authority

The Adidas® Elite team duffle bag lets you carry your gear in style and comfort with a dual-adjustable, no-twist shoulder strap that has an extra-padded strap pad. The bag features a zippered main compartment, a FreshPAK™ lined wet/dry shoe tunnel, an end cap with a valuables pocket, spac...


Very Large Bag, Great to Carry All

By Chas from Sacramento, CA on 1/21/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Durable, Large Capacity, Good Zippers

Describe Yourself: Outdoor Professional

What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven

Great quality bag. I upgraded from the medium to the large and believe me, this is a LARGE bag. It's nice to have so much capacity, just be careful not to overload it or your shoulder will suffer. For most people I would suggest the medium, the large works for me because I travel frequently to out of town soccer tournaments and it is nice to have everything in one bag.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment