Thursday, August 30, 2012

Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum


Today I will be reviewing the Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum box pressed in a 5.5" x 55 size (Robusto). This cigar has a medium brown Habano Seed wrapper with a Honduras and Nicaragua filler and binder. The construction is flawless on the several that I have enjoyed and they burn evenly from start to finish. The flavours are a combination of leather, earth with a hint of pepper. The strength is medium to full with lots of rich creamy smoke. The price point is $6 to $10 a stick at most online retailers. I purchased my cigars from Cigars International in a special bundle for $3 each. This is a great evening smoke and nicely paired with coffee and also goes great with Rum.

Chas

1 comment:

  1. This is a great stick and will always have a place in my humidor!
    Great review Chas!

    ReplyDelete