Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte



The Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte is billed as the strongest of the Sancho line. This one is the boxed pressed version in a 6.5" x 50 size. With a reddish Cuban Honduran wrapper and a Honduran and Nicaraguan blend this cigar is slightly stronger than the standard Sancho Panza but not as strong as I would have expected...fuerte...yes...extra fuerte...not hardly. A slight pepper taste is the only noticeable difference and I would attribute it to the wrapper. In the Sancho line, my order of preference is Double Maduro, Regular Sancho and then the Sancho Extra Fuerte and I prefer a full bodied, full flavoured cigar.  The Double Maduro is full flavoured and medium strength a nice combination in my opinion. If you find the Red label strong, I would like to hear your take on it.

Chas

No comments:

Post a Comment